Since 2015, we have provided our clients with excellence in LabVIEW Software development, so that their automated test systems are delivered on time and perform reliably.
What We've Achieved
Successfully delivered a large project to a client, where I designed, implemented, and released control software in LabVIEW, for a multi-test socket manufacturing tester, featuring:
- Batch or asynchronous parallel sequence execution,
- Actor-oriented architecture, featuring asynchronous test panels and many background processes,
- Background execution of real-time data acquisition, motion control, instrument communication, and complex state machines.
- Test results saved to client's corporate database.
Worked on a team of engineers from Test System Solutions and GE Healthcare, where I developed:
- LabVIEW instrument drivers for test cell instrumentation.
- A LabVIEW application that automated the Ramp-Up, Parking and Ramp-Down processes of large MRI magnets.
Worked on a team of engineers at Starkey through EXB Solutions, where I wrote LabVIEW and TestStand code to automate the characterization of an ASIC chip.